Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Berjaya Times Square, KL

Was caught in a traffic jam near Berjaya Times Square yesterday afternoon. I was on my way back from a relaxing spa treatment, courtesy of Space, Novotel. It was a hot, sunny and breezy day. The sky was a mesmerising azure with soft, cottony clouds drifting silently by. It is an unusually pleasant experience, being caught in this traffic jam. For a short moment, I felt myself being transported back to twenty years ago, when I had the luxury of time to sit by my house verandah just gazing endlessly at the sky above me, doing my little guessing game as I watch clouds passing by. Some resembles a rabbit, some dinosaurs... It is funny how a simple thing can bring such pleasure to a little girl. I never had a Barbie doll, it was devastating to think of it back then. But looking back, I am now glad I was never a Barbie girl! Lol... Playing dressing up Barbie to go dating with silly Ken! In fact, spending my time, just staring at the clouds and doing this little mind exercise brought a hell lot of good to boost my creativity for my career today! Well, at least, I'd like to think so...

Anyway, the point is, while I was stuck in that jam, I was delighted to find a very nice angle of this tall, magnificent building ahead of me - Berjaya Times Square. It was standing tall, and proud against a beautiful blue canvas, flanked with white, soft clouds. I felt an instant itch to shoot a picture of it. However, the closest thing I have to a camera was my camera phone. So, fully utilising what I had in hand, I captured this... I like the way the golden sunlight falls on the top right side of the building...


No comments: