Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Malacca

I took a short break last weekend and decided to visit Malacca. I have not been to this snug, little historic city for the past 8 years. My trip there this time was really unexpectedly pleasant. It was amazing how this small, rustic city have so much to offer. There is so much to see, eat, shop and shoot! Jonker Street is my favourite. It is bursting with art, every corner of it. From old, colourful shophouses with heavy Nyonya influence to cool, arty cafes and art galleries... It is like a gift box full of little surprises awaiting to be discovered... It was such a pity my time there was too short and it was pretty devastating not to have an SLR with me then!
Nevertheless... as always, I need to snap some pictures. Yes, using my pathetic digital camera which is NOT an SLR but what the heck... Here are some shots...






































2 comments:

G said...

Jellywelly,

I tell you, you have an eye for mood pictures that i envy. Collect these pics my dear. They might be worthy of a coffee table book someday.

I'll do the writing, if u want! : )

BlueOcean said...

haha thanks! will keep that in mind!